We are always accepting applications for mature, responsible individuals to fill a Kennel Attendant position. You must be comfortable handling cats and dogs of all sizes and breeds.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Cleaning kennels
• General cleaning of facility
• Cleaning up poop, pee, etc.
• Doing laundry
• Bathing dogs and cats
• Supervising AND interacting with dogs during playtimes
One working interview will be required.
• MUST BE ABLE TO WORK SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
• MUST BE ABLE TO WORK MAJOR HOLIDAYS (MEMORIAL DAY, JULY 4TH, LABOR DAY, THANKSGIVING, CHRISTMAS, AND NEW YEARS)
• Must be physically fit – this job requires a lot of bending, standing, and walking for long periods of time
• Must be willing to work outdoors in various weather conditions, including the rain and/or heat
• Must be detail oriented
• Must be willing to get your hands dirty – cleaning is a major part of the job!
• Must be able to work well in a team environment