Work with Us
LOVE ANIMALS? APPLY TODAY!
We are always accepting applications for mature, responsible individuals to fill a Kennel Attendant position. You must be comfortable handling cats and dogs of all sizes and breeds.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Cleaning kennels
• General cleaning of facility
• Cleaning up after pets
• Doing laundry
• Bathing dogs and cats
• Supervising AND interacting with dogs during playtimes
One working interview will be required.
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK MAJOR HOLIDAYS (MEMORIAL DAY, JULY 4TH, LABOR DAY, THANKSGIVING, CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS)
- Must be physically fit – this job requires a lot of bending, standing, and walking for long periods of time
- Must be willing to work outdoors in various weather conditions, including the rain and/or heat
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be willing to get your hands dirty – cleaning is a major part of the job!
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
Click here for the Application Form.
Please print, fill out in it's entirety, and bring the application form in person to the Atlanta Pet Resort, Inc. during our business hours.